- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), a Bitcoin-linked token employed largely to put Bitcoin funds to use outside of the BTC blockchain, soars to the top of the list. A surprising development as WBTC normally doesn't feature in the top 7 at all.
- BTC and ETH both shift one place down from their last week positions, to 2nd and 3rd, respectively. So does SHIB, which is 4th now.
- AVAX is 5th, back in the top 7 after a long absence.
- FRAX, the native token of a decentralised stablecoin lending protocol, is in the 6th position. This is another newcomer in our top 7 list, along with WBTC.
- XRP rounds off the list in the 7th position, down from 4th last week.
The sentiment data above is derived from our social media analytics platform, PUMP. The index is only a small portion of the analytics and insights delivered by PUMP. Get your free trial access to PUMP today.