- Bitcoin (BTC) retains its top spot, but it is Ethereum (ETH) that can celebrate hard. The world's 2nd largest crypto returns to position 2 (4th last week) after more than a 2-week stay in the middle of the top 7 rankings. ETH's sentiment is finally on the mend.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) refuses to give up its earlier gains, moving back to 3rd from 5th last week.
- Amidst these reshuffles at the top, Dogecoin (DOGE) steps one place down from last week, taking up the 4th spot.
- XRP is the biggest loser among the top coins by sentiment, sliding from its historically high 2nd position last week down to 5th now.
- After a week's absence, Solana (SOL) returns to the top 7, in the 6th spot.
- The last position is taken by Cronos (CRO), a crypto that hardly ever features in our top 7 list. It's time for the market to pay closer attention to this coin!
The sentiment data above is derived from our social media analytics platform, PUMP 2.0. The index is only a small portion of the analytics and insights delivered by the platform. Get your free trial access to PUMP 2.0 today.