- Bitcoin (BTC) is still at the top, with XRP rising sharply in the rankings to take up the runner-up position (5th last week).
- Dogecoin (DOGE) steps one notch down from last week, taking up the 3rd spot.
- Ethereum (ETH) is still 4th, just as last week, an unusually low ranking for the world's 2nd largest crypto. ETH's sustained underperformance in the sentiment rankings might be an early warning sign for the coin's investors.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) loses ground in the top 7 rankings, moving from 3rd last week to 5th now.
- BNB looks stable, with the same 6th spot as last week.
- With Solana (SOL) dropping out of the top 7, the last slot is taken up by Cardano (ADA).
The sentiment data above is derived from our social media analytics platform, PUMP 2.0. The index is only a small portion of the analytics and insights delivered by the platform. Get your free trial access to PUMP 2.0 today.